joi, 16 septembrie 2010

Sex and city

I have recently started watching Sex and the City, the series, and i must say it is like a drug for me. I could watch it all the time...actually that is what i am doing...anyway, at least right after i come from work. Because, yes, i have recently started working as a manager assistent at a local company in Cluj, which makes digital maps. I like it, it is very new and completly challenging for me, but that is one of the reasons why i like it.

But anyway, back to Sex and the City. If you really enjoy the movie, it is really impossible not to start asking yourself some questions about certain stuff about which Carrie writes in her collumn. Like for instant, the one that has been bugging me ever since i saw that episode, which was dealing with the types of men we choose in our life and how in some really twisted way they are the same type. I really started thinking about this, and as funny as it was, i realized that wanting it or not, i have always been with the same type of guys. Guys who look really cute and are really great, until they break your heart in the most un great way.

I know from the moment i meet someone new that he is not good for me, but that makes me like him even more and so i dive in with full speed only to end up in the exact same place i was the last time something like that happened. It's like i have a problem or something. I like bad boys...it's sad, i know. The really sad thing is that most often than once i say to myself that the next time will be different and i will not allow to go to something similar again. But when that guy comes along, it's like i forget everything and i do it again all along.
Maybe it is because i trust people waaaaaay to much and even though it has been proven to me that most of them are not worth my trust, i still trust them...all the time. That is even sadder :-p

All in all watching Sex and the city has made me want to write again, made me question some more but most of all has given some really good moments filled with laughter.
I love Sex and the city

Niciun comentariu: